terça-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2010



"The truth is that I miss you. And there isn't a day that goes by that I don't spend wondering how you are. What was once so natural, so wonderful is now, well.. nothing. You've gone on and I've tried my hardest to. You're happy and I'm still finding a way to be. I just want you to know that I miss you, and I can't wait for the day where this will all be forgotten" and I can be happy without thinking of you.



"Hello world, hope you're listening. forgive me if i'm young
or speaking out of turn. There's someone i've been missing
and i think that they could be the better half of me."



I never thought that not having you here would hurt so much.



"Lost and broken. Hopeless and lonely. Smiling on the outside, but hurt beneath my skin. My eyes are fading, my soul is bleeding. I'll try to make it seem okay, but my faith is wearing thin."

1 comentário:

ST disse...

Sim dannie eu tambem escolhi a opcao A... ainda tá dificil ele aceitar, mas pode ser que me diga que sim :)
um grande beijinho e continua a escrever