quarta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2010

You are the answer

What do you have in your head?
What do you have in your mind?
What do you have in your lips?
What do you have in your hands?
What do you have in your neck?
What do you have in your body?
What do you have in your voice?
What do you have in your tongue?
What do you have in your legs?
What do you have in your eyes?
What do you have in your heart?
What do you have!?

I have you, in my head
You in my mind
Your kiss in my lips
Your hot hands in my hands
Your lips in my neck
Your smell in my body
Your name in my voice
Your spittle in my tongue
Your fingers in my legs
A tear in my eyes
A love hurted in my heart
And I need all the time..

I miss you, please don't live me!


Dannie

3 comentários:

Marie disse...

Love Love Love *
Lindo!

Marie disse...

Oh muito obrigada :$
O teu também querida.
Tens é de escrever em Português :P

Daniela disse...

Óhh amei *.*
(seguii <3)